Mrs. West- Kardashian took time out of her busy schedule to give her 13 million Instagram followers a bit of beauty lessons. The new Vogue cover girl posted a mid-way made-up selfie over the weekend showing how she uses shadows and light to achieve #flawless cheekbones. Check out our quick five-step tutorial and try it out yourself.
1. Apply foundation as normal. Once dry, use a dark concealer under your eyes to paint a small triangle. Blend or pat into your skin, depending on how much depth you’re looking to add.
Picture: Instagram/Kim Kardashian
2. Put a bronzer or foundation two shades darker than your skin under your cheekbones, angled towards your upper ear.
3. Swirl and smudge a white crème or illuminator to the same areas Kim K has above. This will accentuate the natural shape of your face, while bringing the highlighted areas forward. Bonus: this brings attention to your eyes too.
4. Blend in and over the white areas with a translucent or highlighting powder.
5. Apply bronzer or blush to your cheeks as normal. Ta-dah!
Original source of this article is from Genevieve Rosen for Asos