Moisturizers are an important component to keeping the skin smooth and healthy. Many moisturizing products found in-store can contain chemicals and other ingredients that cause irritation and dryness. If you struggle with finding the right moisturizers for your skin luckily there are homemade natural ingredients you can use to make your own face moisturizer! Blogger Kayla Domeyer created the perfect DIY face moisturizer recipe you can add to your skin care regimen.
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel
- 3/4 (by weight) beeswax
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Start melting beeswax and coconut oil in the almond oil.
- Pour melted oils into your blender. Make sure to completely wait until oils have cooled down before you start blending.
- Mix essential oil into your cup of Aloe Vera Gel
- Start blender and slowly pour aloe vera gel into the blender as it whips. It will turn from a thick oil into a lotion texture.
- Store in small container of your choice. Store left overs in the fridge.
For full details check out www.saynotsweetanne.com