Bloggers We Love is a place where we feature you! Every Sunday we will feature a new blogger’s website, social media handles, a few of your favorite looks, and a short interview. If you would like to be featured, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, short bio, and blog URL. Be sure to include “Bloggers We Love” in the subject line.
Name: Amy Ha
I love fashion, but always contemplated whether or not I should start a blog. However, I was told by a few people that I should start blogging because a lot of people would enjoy my fashion sense. Finally entering the fashion blogging world, I love it! It gives me the freedom to express my mind and myself through words and pictures.
2. What are your top 5 blogging tips?
- Edit photos during any downtime. It definitely comes in handy when you don’t have a huge amount of time when you want to post.
- Take lots of photos. It’s always better to have a variety to choose from.
- Draft. I like to draft what I plan to post but wait a day or two and come back to it to edit. I find myself tweaking a few things for the better.
- Create a deadline. Deadlines help assure you keep your blog updated.
- Be free. Be creative. Be yourself. It’s your blog and you should not feel restricted to the content you want to put out there.
3.How would you describe your style?
Simple, chic but with a bit of edge.
4. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a fashion blog?
Do it! Although I hesitated at first, I’m glad I went through with it. It’s kind of like a personal diary and it’s definitely something worth cherishing. It’s fun to look back to see the transformation of your style.
5. Do you have big plans for your fashion blog in the near future?
My fashion blog has been focused on fashion (as funny as that sounds), but in the near future I plan to let people enter my personal life as well. My life is making a dramatic move and I want others to join me. I have exciting news coming very soon, so if you’re interested be sure to follow my blog belovedshrimp.blogspot.com or @famoussamos on Instagram!
6. What are your favorite things to do outside of blogging?
Shopping or even online window shopping. I love looking at clothes. You can probably find me on Instagram, Tumblr, Lookbook or Pinterest looking at people’s personal styles. Fashion aside, I love to get cozy in my bed with some Netflix